Dear Academy Families,
I hope you had a restful and enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend.
Tomorrow we begin five days of remote learning for all our students.
This week students must:
- have all necessary assignments downloaded ( Printers are a must)
- books, notebooks and writing tools ready for class
- sign in with their first and last name
- have cameras on during classes and be in full view
- attend all classes
- There is no eating or drinking during classtime.
If your child is not attending class for whatever reason, please fill out the absence form found on dwcaonline.org. You must send in an absence note with your child the week of December 7th or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office between 8:00 am and 3:30 pm. Friday, December 4th is still a half day, please join us for first Friday Mass at 10:30 am.
Thank you for your cooperation. We are looking forward to being back in the building next week!
All the best,