School Year 2021-2022
For Accelerated Reader information, click here.
Please click here to see our latest ratings from ECERS.
3K For All
3K for All provides free full day, high quality early childhood education for three year olds. 3K for All, learning with each other through lay helps support children’s social and emotional development, language and literacy, cognition, and even physical development.
A typical day in a 3K for All classroom would follow a similar schedule like the one below:
School staff would welcome children and families to build connections upon arrival.
· The children then eat breakfast as a group, giving them opportunities to develop their language skills through conversations with fellow classmates and teachers.
· Then the class moves to a community-building time like listening to read-alouds and singing songs.
· Children spend a large portion of the day in “centers”—workstations like the art center, science center, math and manipulatives, dramatic play, and blocks are all centers where they make their own choices while exploring, creating, and asking questions.
· During the 3K day, children also have gross motor play in our playground, eat breakfast, lunch, and snack. Children will also have a 60 minute daily rest time.
· Engaging in these routines helps children learn how to take care of themselves.
Please note registration for our 3K for All program must be completed through the DOE website MySchools.org. Families that submit an application by the deadline receive a 3K results letter in spring. This letter may include an offer and will tell you where your child is waitlisted, if applicable. 3K admissions is not first come, first served, and you can make changes to your application any time before the registration deadline.
Free UPK Full Day Program
Universal Pre-K is a free, high quality early education program funded by the NYC Department of Education that runs on a full day schedule five days per week from September though June. The program is designed to support children in the way they learn and develop most effectively. Instruction is focused on the NYS Pre-K Foundation for the Common Core and classes are full of discovery, learning, inquiry and participation.
After School Program for K-8
We offer after school care from dismissal until 6 PM for students in Kindergarten to 8th Grade. You can find out more about the program and download the registration form here: K-8 After School Program and Registration Form
Extended Day Program for Full Day Pre-K
We offer extended care for our full day Pre-K students at both of our campuses. The before school program runs from 7-8 AM, and after school from 2:20-6 PM. You can find out more about the program and download the registration form here: Pre-K Extended Day Program and Registration Form
After School Enrichment
We offer the following after school enrichment programs: