**AUGUST 6, 2020**
Thanks to all of you for your active participation in our reopening plan meeting. We had 210 participants, which is a great turnout.
If you are having issues accessing any files, please email Dennis at email@example.com.
Please find the links below to the following documents related to Thursday’s re-opening presentation:
- A PDF of the presentation slides which can review in conjunction with listening to the audio file. PDF Link
- PDF’s of the documents referenced in the useful link slide for your reference
As noted during the meeting, we will be sending a short follow-up survey to get you feedback. We are also considering all the feedback received and are working through if any changes to our plans are warranted, and the nature and extent of such changes.
**AUGUST 11, 2020**
On August 11, 2020 at 6PM, the Academy held a follow-up meeting to provide more specifics regarding its reopening plan. The following information is accessible from that meeting:
- The audio remarks and partial Q&A (connectivity issued caused the recording to stop prematurely)
- The presentation slides that can be reviewed in conjunction with the audio
- A summary of scenarios which would require classroom or school closings, consistent with DOE requirements
- A photo of the table barriers to be used, in conjunction with other risk mitigation steps, in K-1 (TO BE UPLOADED)
The August 6th presentation and related links are still available for replay and address many topics not covered on August 11th. We recommend you become familiar with the materials in both presentations.
A survey will go out to all families who have registered and finalized the FACTS set up process to elect in-person or remote learning. Responses are required by end of day August 18th.
WE ONCE AGAIN REMIND RETURNING FAMILIES THAT THEY MUST COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION AND FACTS SET-UP PROCESS NOW IF THEY INTEND TO RETURN FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR OR RISK NOT HAVING AN AVAILABLE SEAT. THIS WAS DISCUSSED IN DETAIL DURING THE AUGUST 11TH PRESENTATION.
Thank you for being part of the Divine Wisdom Family.