Divine Wisdom Catholic Academy welcomes you to our community. We hope to make the application process as easy as possible for both the students and their parents. Parents and guardians can pick up application packets at the school. For more information, please call 718-631-3153 or visit the office during school hours between 9AM and 3PM. During the summer please call the school for modified office hours.
Parents are encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible so the school can plan effectively for the upcoming school year and to avoid delays.
- Please note that for Nursery, a completed Financial Obligations Form must be submitted in addition to the Application Form for Grades Nursery and Pre-K.
- For students entering K-8, a completed Code of Behavior, Financial Obligations Form, and Personal Statement Form must be submitted in addition to the Application Form for Grades K-8.
Application Process 2019-2020
To apply for a seat in Divine Wisdom Catholic Academy in grades K-8, you must provide the following information for consideration by the Admissions Committee:
- Application Process Forms: Nursery | Pre-K | Grade K-8
- Application Form: Nursery and Pre-K | Kindergarten-Gr. 8
- Financial Obligation Contract
- Code of Behavior
- Personal Statement
- Authorization Form for Payments
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate if Roman Catholic
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Copy of most current Report Card and prior year Final Report Card
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and 504 if applicable
- Application Fee is $200 per child, capped at $400 per family
- First Month’s tuition if applying after April 1
To find out more about our school application process and deadlines, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.